Bing's new AI image creator shows Mickey, Kermit, SpongeBob, and more all doing 9/11

Originally published at: Bing's new AI image creator shows Mickey, Kermit, SpongeBob, and more all doing 9/11 | Boing Boing

It will do some things but not others.

For example, it won’t do “Suella Braverman smiling at aeroplanes” but it does think “secretary” means “woman in suit.”

Nor will it do this.

Not even after his latest transphobic conference speech. Weird, huh?

10 Likes

All actual useful context aside, I find it heartwarming whenever “Matt Gaetz” is a forbidden term on any platform.

8 Likes

Home Seresttary ++ Aeroplame

5 Likes

5 Likes

Wow…

Thanks, I hate it!

Good work, though :+1:

8 Likes

Or drugs. Or anything even resembling drugs.

1 Like

The AI has to find the prompt believable; instead of “Suella Braverman smiling at aeroplanes”, you need to prompt "Suella Braverman smirking at aeroplanes”.

4 Likes

Ah, that does make a horrible amount of sense. I should have tried “Rishi Sunak smiling at a burning Pride Flag.”

1 Like

That is sadly believable, :sob:

2 Likes

She looks so much more natural…

1 Like

Bing Image Creator won’t create a “clown with Trump hair” but it will create a “clown with drumpf hair”

2 Likes

Just noticed that when you download the image it removes the Bing Icon in the lower left corner.

1 Like

Ditto cut and paste, which is what I’ve been doing. That’s new since the upgrade i think

2 Likes

Some more this time “burglar with drumpf hair”

3 Likes

You don’t need an AI to make Kermit do things.

WMA-10_01_23-1-19

6 Likes

… as usual, “zoom in to see what that thing is” doesn’t work, because the thing is never a thing

Based on the aircraft silhouettes, I think that these are all stored in the Gernsback Continuum.

3 Likes

I doubt you need AI to find that image.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.