Bizarre: Angry United passenger bites flight attendant's shoulder — rips off piece of his shirt with her mouth (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/07/12/bizarre-angry-united-passenger-bites-flight-attendants-shoulder-rips-off-piece-of-his-shirt-with-her-mouth-video.html

4 Likes

That bites!

12 Likes

That looked to me like it was the first officer and she ripped the epaulet flap off his shirt. I really hope she enjoys her lifetime subscription the No Fly List newsletter.

11 Likes

Wait… pretty sure I’ve seen this movie.

7 Likes

Well, it’s United, so maybe they’ve started pumping Pax through the ventilation system?

11 Likes

Wait… pretty sure I’ve seen this movie.

the exorcist father merrin GIF

6 Likes

Did I hear her bark?

1 Like

Were they at least provided with the problem passenger to keep them entertained during the wait?

I suspect that 3.5 hours of “amplified tarmac disapprobation” could significantly reduce recidivism vs. traditional sanctions alone.

1 Like

Pretty sure that movie, about a hellspawn demon literally turning a young girl’s life upside down, was pretty tame compared to a biting Karen on a plane. blink

3 Likes

Is it optimistic or pessimistic that I feel a zombie outbreak might not be the worst thing that happens in 2024.

4 Likes

Wait- I was sure the zombie outbreak was going to start in-

Never mind, there it is.

10 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.