United passenger tried to bite off ear of seatmate

Originally published at: United passenger tried to bite off ear of seatmate | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Have they stopped serving food on United flights?

15 Likes

So, Special K (ketamine) then? I’ve never seen someone behave this way on that drug…but I also would not recommend taking that drug before or during a flight. Yeesh.
And it’s funny that he thinks it matters to the fellow passengers what drug he took. It could’ve been a placebo, but his behavior was still atrocious.

30 Likes

Really expected that opening sentence to be about the passenger who, when they boarded the flight, probably didn’t expect to have someone try to bite their fucking ear off. Who gives a shit what the guy who did the biting expected. I mean, I hope he gets help but jeez.

9 Likes

As a frequent United Airlines customer I can attest that the food on the flights really is that bad.

13 Likes

That guy, he looks like an ear eater, yep I’ve seen them before.

13 Likes

Sounds like this guy will go to jail and lose his job. Somehow I don’t think these outcomes will serve anyone well. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Jezz, I hope so.

8 Likes

A passenger on the plane who identified himself as a physician told police he administered a shot of Benadryl to the man’s buttocks to help sedate him.

I can’t bring a full bottle of shampoo on a plane, but this guy just whips a hypo of benadryl out of his carry-on?

18 Likes

Our old friend Florida man.

14 Likes

Mike Tyson would approve, though.

8 Likes

jck

13 Likes

Ear biters, crooked DAs, crooked cops, crooked politicians… are we running out of wonderful things?

8 Likes

How could he have missed?

2 Likes

Don’t be so hard on him, everybody. Tweaking caucasian banker just had a bad day!

15 Likes

Given that this happened on United I’m mildly surprised that it was not an employee doing the ear-biting.

3 Likes

Great, now pet store employees will have to deal with tweakers looking for drugs.

3 Likes

I’m sure he took a few knocks when being restrained and looks a little worse than when he boarded, but this is exactly the kind of character I see and think “stay away”. He’s like a billboard for barely contained rage.

5 Likes

Nooo! That’s our junk!

12 Likes

And what size of cat was his dosage for?

14 Likes