Black cat + Lush bath bomb = Sparkle Kitty!

Possibly NSFW
Sparkle Kitty:

6 Likes

On some level that makes more sense, but it also just pushes the question onto why bathers (and towels and bathtubs) need to be covered in glitter.

Quota of Wonderful Things for the day: Fulfilled!

Also, potential Sparkle Merkin?

2 Likes

But also…

8 Likes

because it makes them happy?

8 Likes

I’ve seen the photo floating around on tumblr a couple of times. the owner of the cat says a) she did get him cleaned up and b)the glitter used in the bath bombs is non-toxic and made from seaweed.

2 Likes

Then I defer to your actually doing the research, and me merely parroting what I’d heard others say.

2 Likes

How do they get shiny and mirrory from seaweed?

I dislike traditional glitter, as it gets everywhere. Even holiday cards with glitter make me cringe. OCD, I guess.

3 Likes

Already happening. Well, the plastics part, anyway.

1 Like

I see the appeal of it, but I avoid it because it’s impossible to clean up and stuff will be glittering for months after.

2 Likes

There is (or was) hairspray with glitter. Visiting relatives used it to my dismay. Found it on the couch afterwards. Would that be “second-hand glitter?”

1 Like

That’s evil.

2 Likes

I think the glitter is loose enough that a traditional brushing could get it all out, rather than a wet bath.
That’s good news, because bathing one of my previous cats was like trying to bathe an industrial shredder.

8 Likes

"Space, the final frontier…"
The cat comes complete with built in phasers. Just look at those eyes!

4 Likes

2 Likes

Geez, how I love a beautiful/handsome cat.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.