Black Friday Only: Moderators at Target (Requires $75 Purchase)

5 Likes

6 Likes

HowtoBasic is branching out now?

I’ve been having a hard time keeping up with that guy. The sight of him stepping on several dozen eggs triggers my podophobia.

no idea. I just know that .gif from being posted on the bike forums that I go to.

here’s the receiving end:

2 Likes

That is amazingly evil. I have one nemesis, but he drives. I’m thinking a dungeness crab taped under his engine block.

2 Likes

I guess he really has been exploring new materials. I mean, eggs, milk and bread have already been done to death. Now he’s dipping into the creative font of processed meats:

Also, the man has shown us how to effectively fight a chicken. The man’s doing important work here:

https://coubsecure-a.akamaihd.net/get/b67/p/coub/simple/cw_gif_big/b3cd560fc5c/2370bfe62113596bc1acb/1431491265_eyfgqm_6dz08.gif

Axel Foley method: banana in the tailpipe. my grandpa said a potato works; maybe I’ve swapped those. anyhow, no smell really but disables the car. if you’re into that kind of thing.

1 Like

What’s that, Oscar Meyer bukakke?

4 Likes

whaaaa? it’s just a little harmless fun with the Star Wars Episod VII hot dog blaster, you filthy pervert!

1 Like

I’m a pacifist, and don’t want to do any actual damage, even though he and my SO tried really hard to have an affair. Plus I like the long term paranoia something like an un-destinkable car has on a person.

(I once left a slightly open bottle of rubber cement in a compartment in my trunk, it drove me nuts)

2 Likes

Am… Am I high? What the ungodly hell is this!?

3 Likes

I mean, not to belabor the subject, but I think it’s fine once you pull it out, it’s just something that nobody thinks to check and drives 'em mad. could be wrong. there just possibly might be an explanation on the internets…

HowToBasic. Learned everything I know from the man. Excellent chef, and a true philanthropist to the world, sharing his valuable skills with the masses in an easy to understand format.

Obvious Plant is the original source, that’s his logo on the flyers.

2 Likes

I gonna have to do some research on safe-but-annoying pranks. I thought about getting religious missionaries to bombard his house, then I thought, “isn’t that a dick move for the missionaries?”

Subscriptions to White Power Monthly would probably just be laughed at.

If I were a rich man I’d buy the house next door and start an artisnal mangalitsa pig farm, with fans blowing his way.

3 Likes

ah, was wondering about that logo. a great hidden-in-plain-sight type of logo: generic enough to fit with any corporate graphics, yet it’s a pic of an obvious plant, after all!

Jesus. Tap dancing. Christ.

Is swiffer his sponsor? …or a local crime scene cleanup company?

1 Like

Local chicken farm, I’d expect. Or possibly Lysol and Killz.

1 Like

I watched the How to carve a Pumpkin one.

Amateur.

Sawzall and some forstner bits. Bandsaw if you have one.

1 Like

Wait… How would a bandsaw work for carving a pumpkin? Or are we talking about the HowToBasic way of carving a pumpkin?

Personally, I’m partial to Kårving my initiåls intø the side øf å møøse with the shårpened end øf ån interspåce tøøthbrush. Mynd, the møøse bites kån be pretti nåsti.

2 Likes