Black Lemonade

It’s tapioca

4 Likes

That’s still less scary than having Reagan as president, the Satanic Panic, and everybody’s mother having a Readers Digest subscription.

6 Likes

Based on the comments here, I would change the ingredient to squid ink.

4 Likes

I would drink pure squid ink before I drink this

4 Likes

Does it not dawn on anyone who comes up with these concoctions that they use charcoal to pump people’s stomachs when they have food poisoning?

10 Likes

Don’t have this if you are on birth control or other medications as it will absorb many drugs.

4 Likes

And anything that a prankster had sprayed with laundry starch or potato.

3 Likes

There’s something about this that was bothering me, but Incouldn’t put my fingerr on it.

Then it hit me — why didn’t she make black icecubes as well? :thinking:

7 Likes

Including some of the fun ones.

6 Likes

Just add:

http://blavod.com/

Done.

2 Likes

That’s right. Thanks! My memory just oh look a duck!

3 Likes

Good question; I’ve been wondering that for a while now.

I want my clothing black, not my food.

4 Likes

If I knew what I was talking about I would point out that charcoal aDsorbs things, not aBsorbs.

But I don’t.

3 Likes

BLACK LEMONADE!

“He may be sweet-”

CUT TO: BL(Black Lemonade) making out with all manner of foxy ladies;

“But he can be sour if he needs to be!”

CUT TO: BL dispensing hearty amounts of whoop-ass to a variety of chumps, suckas, honkys and other individuals who didn’t know what time it was.

BLACK LEMONADE!
Coming soon.

6 Likes

Or you could buy this stuff (with whatever artificial dyes and flavorings it has), and not worry about the effects on any medications you may be taking:

FYI: It’s lightly carbonated, weirdly sour in a vaguely lemony way (but more like they just used citric acid rather than anything directly from a lemon), and is a weird dark grey/black color. Tasty and refreshing if cold enough.

1 Like
1 Like

I’ve tried this mineral water; it’s infused with fulvic acid to make it very black. Tastes like water. A little lemon & sugar and there you go!

2 Likes

So, when you bought this did the clerk say…
“Good, I can feel your anger. I am defenceless. Take your weapon. Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey towards the dark side will be complete!”

3 Likes

Goths are out of control, I’m afraid!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.