Black people 'are a threat to all,' says the GOP's latest racist candidate

Yes, well, when you put racist, hateful, bullshit out into the world, it has a way of coming back to you with interest earned. I am certain that has been his experience, just as I am certain that there are a great many people - black, white, and indifferent, who would like 5 minutes alone with Mr. Grossman’s knees and a baseball bat.

10 Likes

Yes. They are so much easier to spot when they stick to their old black shirts.

(Apologies in advance.)

4 Likes

Given that vote smart lists his religion as Jewish - I suspect a long term relationship with Nazis may prove untenable for him.

And a short term relationship with his temple as well.

https://votesmart.org/candidate/biography/144493/seth-grossman#.W0PEccInbX4

15 Likes

So now the question I have is, is the Republican Congressional Campaign Committee backing this nominee? Has he been disavowed by any prominent Republicans?

12 Likes

12 Likes

Faschole?

19 Likes

Internet, we have today’s winner.

Hoping this neologism gains traction.
(Though I’m not sure how to pronounce it. Fasshole? Fash-hole?)

5 Likes

They will find a use for him that will prolong his life at the expense of others. (warning, wiki link is bad for mental health)

8 Likes

Come on. Nazis, fascists and right-wing populists always make sure to keep their kapos and pet Jews safe and sound. [snort].

9 Likes

You know it’s funny. You don’t look like an O’Brien… And you really don’t look like a Murphy.

2 Likes

There’s always that one guy who wants to make nice with the folks who want to toss his entire culture into a furnace.

220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_101III-Duerr-054-17%252C_Lettland%252C_KZ_Salaspils%252C_j%25C3%25BCdischer_Lagerpolizist

11 Likes

I’m going with Fash-hole, based on existing anti-fascist terminology.

14 Likes

Roger That!

5 Likes

I am ashamed to have such a bigoted pigfucker in my state. He is not in my Congressional district, so I cannot vote against this guy. But I will gladly donate to his opposition.

10 Likes

Oh Jeez, I have linked to that same article on other news items.

There was a show on AHC (formerly Discovery Military) called “Nazi Collaborators” which had an episode devoted to (I am not going to refer him by name and just call him “[Fuck that Guy]”).

[Fuck That Guy] is famous for a speech where he demanded parents give over their children to be executed. For the sake of karma [Fuck that Guy] still ended up on a one way train to Death’sville. He was beaten to death by his own victims en route.

There are plenty of people like him running around now putting children into concentration camps.

16 Likes

It doesn’t seem like a seat that the Republicans would want to give up, but this asshole was the one they picked to fill it?

The Democratic Party is running one of those decoys to confuse Republicans into voting for him:

5 Likes

Odd. My experience has taught me that white supremacist fascists are a threat to all.

This latest cog should fit nicely in the current GOP/Trump machine.

9 Likes

At least for a little while longer. But not much, as this creep’s story demonstrates.

Always. I’ve seen it personally from a right-wing Jewish former acquaintance who forwarded me an anti-Muslim article from VDare (a white supremacist site that’s no friend of the Jewish people) and I’ve seen it from Jewish fundies on this very site trying to downplay the dangers posed by Il Douche and his controller in the Kremlin. It’s mind-boggling stupidity.

16 Likes

If you don’t mind sharing, how did you handle that situation? And if you did respond, how did this person take it?

10 Likes

You all act as if the American voters will obviously reject this new Nazi gop. From across the pond it doesn’t look like this is so certain. What, then ? I really hope Trump loses the midterm.

8 Likes