Bloomberg, polling at 4%, unlikely to affect race even as a spoiler

I’m not a Bloomberg fan but he isn’t stupid, so I can’t imagine that he seriously thinks he has a hope in hell of winning the nomination.

Presumably this is his attempt to help sway the conversation, to get his voice heard and put forward the issues that he cares about. Possibly he is hoping that he might be someone (not Warren’s!) pick as a running mate – although that seems unlikely.

1 Like

What’s the margin of error?

Bloomberg’s initial entrance would do little to disrupt the current state of play, according to the national survey of 2,225 registered voters who indicated they may vote in the Democratic primary or caucus in their state, which had a margin of error of 2 percentage points.

Clearly 2% is more likely than 6%

3 Likes

He’s at 4% three days after giving an indication that he intends to run.

I doubt he will get the democratic nomination, but I think it will be much closer than many think.

Or that’s entirely based off of name recognition and it’s his high water mark (much like Biden had when he announced).

Come on, Beto was never a viable adult-in-the-room.

1 Like

Because he’s a billionaire like your wife, O Great Moustache of Understanding?

2 Likes

TLF is a reliable windsock of politics. Wherever the wind is blowing from, you can count on him pointing in the opposite direction.

3 Likes

Windbag might be more accurate still.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.