Bob Woodward has a new Trump book coming and the Prez was interviewed for it

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/06/17/bob-woodward-has-a-new-trump-b.html

3 Likes

Everyone with a pen or a typewriter is cashing in on trump.

6 Likes

Nonfiction?!? The moment Woodward interviewed trump the book jumped into pure fantasy.

10 Likes

After Trump loses he’ll have more time for things like having this book read to him.

14 Likes

Bullshit. That book was too damn easy on him. For example, Woodward sums Trump up in the last sentence by saying he’s a fucking liar. Liar? Is that the worst you can do?

9 Likes

I’d like to hear Woodward call Trump a fucking liar publicly.

10 Likes

In the book, it’s not even Woodward saying it. He’s quoting Trump’s former lawyer John Dowd, but since it’s the very last sentence it must have been Woodward’s opinion also. He just wasn’t willing to even exactly say it himself.

7 Likes

That’s the point. A good journalist doesn’t give their own opinion directly. They find someone to quote.

6 Likes

Bob can have my money.
That Bolton guy can suck my balls.

5 Likes

See? Trump is a job creator! best president ever!

/s

5 Likes

Sure, things sound fun in the abstract, but what would you do if Bolton came up to you and said “Hey, wanna feel my mustache on your balls?”

12 Likes

I don’t believe there is only one way to do good journalism, but it doesn’t matter, using someone else’s words was not my complaint. My problem was that as an assessment, it was woefully inadequate, and damned far from “brutal.”

6 Likes

Or perhaps my dick and/or my sphincter.
Yeah, not that fun.

1 Like

I’d say, “That’ll be $7,000, please”. Yeah, I may be a whore, but I’m not a cheap whore.

4 Likes

“I was interviewed by a very, very good writer, reporter,” Trump said. “I can say Bob Woodward. He said he’s doing something and this time I said, ‘maybe I’ll sit down.’”

Jesus Christ, this man is too fucking stupid to even idiot correctly.

4 Likes

If Donald Trump admitted to killing journalists, molesting children and taking over the country as Supreme Leader for all eternity (proclaiming he is Jesus Christ incarnate and will never die); all for “Making America Great Again” AND “Fucking Over the Libtards”; his base would be fine with it, even as he rapidly kills them with Covid-19 politics. What do Woodward, Bolton or Comey have to say to change the minds of the indoctrinated? #TrumpDeathCult

8 Likes

yes you are

“one MILLION dollars”…

1 Like

Christ, what an asshole. (Not you, Bob.)

2 Likes

Yes, but the alternative is silence.

3 Likes

I’d have thought that the interview could be skilled and Woodward could just randomly generate some work salad answers to his questions.

1 Like