Body matching description of Gabby Petito found near Grand Teton National Park

You mean, like, actively choose, every day, not to murder, like it’s a “should I murder someone or have toast instead?” kind of vibe?

“Refrain from”. Weird phrasing, buddy. Hope you made good choices today.

7 Likes

Indeed, not at all shocking. At least now the family can finally get some closure (as sad as it is), and the “maybe she just killed herself” people will go back into their corner.

10 Likes

We don’t really need to know that the FBI’s word processor doesn’t know how to spell “Petitio”.

You mean, like, actively choose, every day, not to murder, like it’s a “should I murder someone or have toast instead?” kind of vibe?

No I don’t mean that, I have expressed myself really, really poorly.

3 Likes

So try again. Practice makes perfect.

9 Likes

Gabby Petito is dead because Brian Laundrie chose to murder her. What she did or did not do has no bearing on Laundrie and not Petito being responsible for her murder. I apologize for implying that murder is not an active choice.

6 Likes

An indictment against Laundrie, 23, charges him with “use of unauthorized access devices” for using a Capital One debit card and bank account after Petito’s death. Authorities didn’t disclose who owned the card and bank account but said Laundrie racked up more than $1,000 in charges between Aug. 30 and Sept. 1.

2 Likes

Adding this link because of the new information at the end:

A National Park Service ranger who also responded to the call spent about 90 minutes with Petito and warned her that her relationship with Laundrie had markings of a “toxic” one, the ranger told the Deseret News of Utah.

“I was imploring with her to reevaluate the relationship, asking her if she was happy in the relationship with him, and basically saying this was an opportunity for her to find another path, to make a change in her life,” ranger Melissa Hulls told the Deseret News.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/23/us/gabby-petito-brian-laundrie-update-thursday/index.html

9 Likes

Sounds like they’re planning to lock him up for the fraud stuff while they gather enough evidence to build a solid case for the murder.

5 Likes

Pretty much, yeah. Probably got him on video using the cards after her death. How ghoulish.

3 Likes
1 Like

Totally agree. I also think that they can use this as leverage with the parents, who may have helped him leave FL. They could be charged as accessories after the fact.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.