Brian Laundrie admitted killing Gabby Petito in notebook confession

Originally published at: Brian Laundrie admitted killing Gabby Petito in notebook confession | Boing Boing

4 Likes

godstoenails… they’ve already made a ‘movie’ out of this sad sad horror (tmz) why?? (“money! you @#$! you, the answer is always money”) -sigh-

12 Likes

Well, at least he didn’t spell prophylaxis or analgesic, then go around putting us all out of our pain (au choclat.) [Continues weighting D20s…] Did the desert win? What’s a good prize for a desert?

7 Likes

By “desert” I must assume you mean the cheesecake?
It lost. It was found curdled in the belly of a gator being eaten by a python.

8 Likes

It’s tough to see the reality when the news is so careful to Photoshop it out.
Maybe we need to see and hear the reality more often?

2 Likes

Yeah, he says “I” nine times in that statement, “she” twice and her name just once.

5 Likes

strangulation as a method of euthanasia. How kind. /s

4 Likes

Misogyny is a death cult.

10 Likes

Hashtag #vandeath. The most authentic way to die.

1 Like

it’s like he’s so far up his own asshole that even staring down death he’s spinning a web of manure. (hmmm, asshole, manure. Yeah, that makes metaphoric sense. Clicking Reply now)

4 Likes

wait. What injuries?

7 Likes

The daily beast says

Petito died of blunt-force trauma to the head and neck as well as manual strangulation, an autopsy showed. But, in a self-serving confession, the former “van life” influencer painted Petito’s murder as a way to take her “pain” away after she fell into a freezing creek in Wyoming and was left badly injured.
He claimed that, when he pulled her from the water at Spread Creek, she was freezing cold, soaking wet, breathing heavily, and had a bump on her forehead that was growing in size.
“Her feet hurt, her wrist hurt but she was freezing, shaking violently, while carrying her she continually made sounds of pain, laying next to her she said little lapsing between violent shakes, gasping in pain, begging for an end to her pain,” he wrote.
He claimed he tried to carry her to their car but his knees buckled out of exhaustion and shock, so he started a fire to keep her warm. He then claimed that Petito wouldn’t let him leave her side to seek help.
“I don’t know the extent of Gabby’s injurys [sic],” he wrote. “Only that she was in extreme pain. I ended her life, I thought it was merciful, that it is what she wanted, but I see now all the mistakes I made.”
Laundrie didn’t specify how he killed Petito but the injuries he claimed she was suffering were inconsistent with Petito’s autopsy.

18 Likes

Thank you.

7 Likes

Thanks for posting this. The expanded story removes any doubt from my mind that he is lying. She “didn’t let” him leave to go get help? The same woman he said was so skinny and not really talking? Amazing, what power she wielded, right up until he murdered her. :rage:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.