Boebert reacts to son's arrest for robbing a woman with a brain tumor by accusing Biden family of being criminals

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/02/29/boebert-reacts-to-sons-arrest-for-robbing-a-woman-with-a-brain-tumor-by-accusing-biden-family-of-being-criminals.html

3 Likes

tom cruise projector GIF

23 Likes

Is B-I-D-E-N the new spelling of “Boebert”?

2 Likes

Arrested Development Eye Roll GIF
Gee…what a shock.

9 Likes

After the news broke that Colorado MAGA representative Lauren Boebert’s son had been arrested on 22 criminal charges, Boebert’s first action was to go on Xitter and make a statement. She wrote, She wrote, “The Biden Crime Family will go down as the most corrupt political family in American history.”

Projection. Always projection.

11 Likes

I’m really curious why none of the headlines are pointing out that 19 year old Tyler was making and distributing CSAM.

“During police interviews, one of the suspects was identified by another minor as a female whom Tyler “supposedly made a sex tape with,” according to the affidavit, with the tape sent around to people they knew.”

and

“An underage girl that was with Tyler and the other suspects was identified to police as someone who made a sex tape with him.”

SEEMS KIND OF LIKE A BIG DEAL HERE.

19 Likes

It’s not just projection with her, it’s always 8K IMAX on a 60’ screen.

6 Likes

Ain’t that no shit. My first thought, too.

5 Likes

For some reason I thought this incident might result in some humility and self-reflection.

I have no idea why I thought that might be the case…

6 Likes

I assume a gun would have been easier, but I suppose you work with what you have.

I’ll see myself out.

8 Likes

“I’m Good Enough, I’m Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Me!”
Stewart Smalley Lauren Boebert

4 Likes

In this case, username checks out.
tophat-wink

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.