Boebert vapes again

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/06/13/boebert-vapes-again.html

5 Likes

Once again, Wilhoit’s Law:

Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.

17 Likes

If you see someone emitting smoke in a place where they’re not supposed to, should you get a fire extinguisher and try to put out the (apparent) fire that’s causing the smoke? I don’t know if she’d like getting blasted in the face (that way :slight_smile: )

7 Likes

George Orwell told us that autocrats believe “All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.” She’s a prime example of this allegorical pig.

11 Likes

8 Likes

Herpes. A Scouse wig.

4 Likes

The party of “law and order” for you(whoever not belong in their deep state felons circle). It’s so on point they have a convicted felon nominated for president candidate.

3 Likes

I read an article recently that her son was still trying to get a public defender.

Doesn’t his mom make a decent living? Couldn’t she afford to get him a lawyer?

Tyler Boebert told Judge Neiley that he had failed to secure either. He previously said: “We are working to hire an attorney, but it’s just been kind of hard with the prices.”

It seems he now has a lawyer but his mom doesn’t seem to care.

At the time of his arrest, Lauren Boebert said in a statement to BI that her son should be “held accountable for poor decisions just like any other citizen.”

The congresswoman has not shown up for her son’s court appearances, but she did support former President Donald Trump at his recent criminal hush-money trial in New York City.

5 Likes

If the eyes be the windows to the soul, the bobos sr, jr, and grandmommy are all sorely lacking.

3 Likes

Took me a minute :rofl:

Hairpiece!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.