Boing Boing Gift Guide 2015

I’m laughing too hard to hit the flag button.

3 Likes

It disappeared while I was flagging! lol

1 Like

There are products in the Boing Boing Gift Guide. How disappointing.

2 Likes

Super Goose!

2 Likes

These are my favorites right now:

1 Like

What does an artificial Pa-lo duck taste like?

3 Likes

my daughter just likes the noodles and never puts the flavor packets on her ramen… That looks interesting, though.

It tastes a lot like gene-you-wine duck, but slightly saltier, with a hint of onion.

2 Likes

From the illustration on the packet, we can infer that they’re red-hot but can still walk around. So probably they taste like a good grade of steel or perhaps titanium.

3 Likes

Delicious!

Sponsored by a sticker signed by a fraud. Nice work, BB!

(I get that you have limited say in who puts up sponsor ads, but I would hope a site as smart as this one would be better than that. Even DC has started to back away from Kane’s lies…)

1 Like

Try adding a little toasted sesame oil to them.

6 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I can also recommend the Sonos, although I dunno if the Play:5 is really worth it over the 1 or 3. Our house is just big enough that I love the flexibility and for stuff like thanksgiving being able to have audible music in every room without it being super loud in the living room is great.

Renke’s Relaxed Gift Guide

• What to give? Have a fall-back and enforce the exchange of wish lists (no list? no presents!)
  • Christmas shopping is stressful? Just have everything prepared before the mulled wine markets open.

3 Likes

I made you all macaroni necklaces, but the squirrels are eating them.

9 Likes

She would riot… But that sounds great to me.

2 Likes

I am making a hard bound book of every comment from questions, with an attached Video CD of all the gifs from the bank.

2 Likes

The Midwest has a lot of German heritage, so many communities have their own Cristkindlmarkt (with mulled wine!). I was just at one yesterday in the suburbs, and my children used to sing German Christmas carols (in German) at the main one downtown every year.

4 Likes

I seriously want to go to a Cristkindlmarkt at some point and drink some mulled wine as I wander about.

[ETA] Maybe I’ll just force my family to go to Rock City for the lights and then go see the Gay Men’s Choir’s holiday concert.

3 Likes