Boing Boing 'helping incite civil unrest'

From the inbox: BoingBoing is Helping Incite Civil Unrest. Mass protests are dangerous with foreign troops on US soil, waiting for an excuse to clamp down. Reddit organized “Restore the Fourth.” Reddit is owned by Conde Nast, which is part of the international conglomerate that owns 40% of the assets of 43,000 transnational companies, 60%… READ THE REST

4 Likes

aw man, thats really adorable, and the text is deliciously incoherent. - great start to my friday night

1 Like

Damn subversives. You can tell Boing Boing is trouble; just look at its logo! A woman jackhammer operator, no doubt a union thug, symbolizing BB’s intent to chip away at the purity and rectitude of our youths.

5 Likes

God willing, we will prevail, in peace and freedom from fear, and in true health, through the purity and essence of our natural… fluids.

9 Likes

Insight-ing civil unrest is more like it.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Which country is the red flag from?

Les Miserables

Some commie country!

2 Likes

Were the tiny grey letters worth reading? I couldn’t read them, and have no idea what this post is about, except protesting something maybe.

Are you corporate tools or commie liberals? Pick one!

4 Likes

You can take my precious fluids from my cold, dead… wait, no.

6 Likes

Corporate tools of commie liberals. There, I fixed it for you.

I think this website should be shot, but I’m not sure what to aim for. Where are the 'nads?

Well, if you are going to incite unrest it’s good that you are making it civil. Me? I’m feeling rather uncivil about things these days. You wouldn’t like me when I’m uncivil.

“Uncivil rest” would be a good term for most of what happens on the net.

11 Likes

For all that the poor chap is a loon, he does have a point regarding the news barons… …if he’d failed to denounce the Righteous Bros of BoingBoing then we’d probably be agreeing with him! As they used to say during the Wapping campaign, Murdoch is Bad News!

1 Like

BoingBoing is Helping Incite Civil Unrest. Mass protests are dangerous with foreign troops on US soil, waiting for an excuse to clamp down. Reddit organized “Restore the Fourth.” Reddit is owned by Conde Nast, which is part of the international conglomerate that owns 40% of the assets of 43,000 transnational companies, 60% of their net earnings, and censors the news to Americans. http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/arxiv/pdf/1107/1107.5728v2.pdf I am in touch with the Council of Governors and Peter F. Verga, Assistant Secretary of Defense of Homeland Defense and American Security Affairs. In the last twenty years the number of corporations owning the majority of U.S. media outlets went from 50 to 5: Time Warner, Walt Disney, News Corporation (Murdoch), Viacom and Bertelsmann (Germany). Diversity in the news is further restricted by the interlocking members on boards of directors of these media giants. ( News Corp, Disney, Viacom and Time Warner have 45 interlocking directors).

I can’t believe there was no mention of the Bilderberg group or the Rothschilds.

Is it possible that your correspondent has confused the Fourth Amendment with the Fourth Estate?

Or perhaps a Fifth of Vodka.