Boing Boing - Why won't you properly cover Bernie Sanders?

The longer the race goes on the more Sanders’ grassroots movement will ramp up our impact.

I wouldn’t trade 10 Bernie Sanders’ grassroots supporters for 100 Clinton supporters that have to dodge, duck and weave around her record instead of being honest. TV commercials aren’t going to be able to compensate enough to offset our grassroots onslaught. Astroturf has many weaknesses in 2015.

Every ardent Clinton minion I’ve dealt with thus far has attempted to dodge and present outright lies. You can sugar coat lies with as much money and slick ads as you want, but Americans will still get the truth via online/offline word-of-mouth. Hillary Clinton’s poor record and list of monied donors isn’t something she can wish away – Just as the Republicans are increasingly finding their climate change denial FUD machines are being terribly outpaced by more informed citizens with ready access to counterspin.

That word-of-mouth is already going into overdrive only two months into the race for Sanders and he doesn’t have to pay most of us a single dime to do it with a passion we’re simply not seeing (or going to see) from her supporters. I predict as time goes on, Hillary Clinton’s supporters are going to jump ship to our side as they increasingly see her as a liability for the Democratic party. Money can’t hide that.

Why Bernie Sanders’ grassroots supporters are worth more than Clinton & GOP astroturf money can buy.

LINK to my post (First sentence of mine says “Well, after intelligently observing …”)

Depending on your browser, may need to scroll down to here:

1 Like