BoJo out of intensive care

‘It Was, For, Uh, Medical Reasons,’ Says Doctor To Boris Johnson, Explaining Why They Had To Give Him Haircut

6 Likes

I think Trump’s flavor of damage is somewhat different than Bojo’s. They aren’t clones after all. So I’m more open to the possibility of Bojo catching a slight case of empathy than I would the orange creature who wanted a man who had fallen and was bleeding removed because it revolted the creature.

I don’t expect it to happen, to be clear. I just think it would be a nice outcome since he lived.

5 Likes

UK media is reporting (or perhaps it’s just a press release from the Conservative Party) that dePfeffel has “taken one for the team”. Usually with this expression other people benefit from your sacrifice/pain/discomfort or whatever. I don’t think you have to be particularly literate to raise an eyebrow at this usage. I think the tories are losing it. Ye Gods I hope so.

4 Likes

I’m against calling the Prime Minister “BoJo” or “Boris” as he absolutely plays to the matey man of the people image this helps promote. He’s not matey and he’s not a man of the people. I prefer to call him Mr Johnson, or Boris Johnson.

6 Likes

He goes by many names, but in the end

there is only one.

2 Likes
5 Likes

He’s called de Pfeffel, or Boris Johnson if I’m feeling very polite

5 Likes

I only call him BoJo if I add “the clown.”

5 Likes

BoZo, so to speak.

1 Like

Chances are that Johnson will just be like “I went through this, I’m just fine, it’s not a big deal, to h*ll with all the social distancing”.

3 Likes

One is a terrible and weirdly spiky thing that has caused death and suffering to untold numbers of people, and the other is the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

2 Likes

Hey, that’s a bit harsh on clowns, Jon Wayne Gacy killed less people!

4 Likes

giphy (18)

2 Likes

So Presidential :star_struck:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.