Boris Johnson stays in Intensive Care for night 2, UK PM hospitalized for coronavirus

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/04/07/boris-johnson-stays-in-intensi.html

3 Likes

I would much rather punch the guy square in the nose, than read about him drowning in his own snot. But neither of those would alter the political landscape any. Villians like these must be defeated politically for it to matter.

13 Likes

Given that this is Boris Johnson, I think we should be considering the possibility that he has not actually contracted Coronavirus nor is experiencing any symptoms.

10 Likes

Are you implying he’s some sort of liar? :thinking:

20 Likes

For shame! I heard he was elected because he’s such a straightfroward, regular, straight-shooting bloke, especially compared to that devious, antisemitic Jeremy Corbyn.

19 Likes

Perish the thought.

4 Likes

Sweetie, you were entirely misinformed!

10 Likes

giphy (26)

11 Likes

Relative to the antisemitic Jeremy Corbyn, who wishes he had the wit to be devious, Johnson is the ****ing messiah.

Say what now?

(Understand, I’m being “rhetorical” now. No need to derail this thread by exhuming an old witchhunt.)

10 Likes

He went more than 10 days with a fever and a cough before going to the hospital? Stubborn or “brave”?

And the people who help bring them to power and back them up also need to be recognized and ousted.

6 Likes

Mod note: As with any person, posting that you hope someone endures pain or suffering is against our community guidelines. I already posted as to this elsewhere:

If you can’t help yourself, entertain your compulsion elsewhere.

15 Likes

Except that he really really is. It’s a “witch hunt” on the same level as the “witch hunt” about Lord Dampnut and Russia which is to say not at all

1 Like

queen-elizabeth-camilla-kate-judging-you

5 Likes

Note that I am not promoting or applauding the suffering of a human (no jokes about this particular a-hole not being human).

I do hope however that whatever degree of suffering that this particular blight on the face of humanity is suffering serves at least some purpose in teaching idiot followers that they need to actually treat this pandemic like a f-ing pandemic. “Huh? If the big BJ can’t go around shaking hands and pretending that this is just another flu, then maybe I have to take this seriously.”.

8 Likes

It might be more accurate to say coronavirus is being treated for symptoms of Boris Johnson.

3 Likes

The Queen of England has the best hats.

Ice Cream cake decoration? What ever is happening under the (left) right side of her hat brim?

No insult intended to her Majesty.

3 Likes

Wait, are you seriously pushing the narrative that milliefink was (rightly) mocking in their comment?

3 Likes

I love the nuanced detail in Dominic Raab’s statement: “Johnson is in ‘stable’ medical condition”.

You can feel him typing “Johnson is in a stable condition”.
Then thinking “That loon is never stable - put ‘stable’ in quotes.”
Then thinking “Now it looks sarcastic. But a doctor said it, not me.”
Then thinking “Ha! ‘stable’ medical condition …that’ll do.”

5 Likes

About this? Who knows?. His track record of lying about other things gives rise to ‘the boy who cried wolf’ situation he finds himself in. The villagers are cheering for the wolf. I wish him all that he wished for me.

3 Likes