Bombshell report claims Trump paid to watch hookers piss on bed where Obama slept

15 Likes

It’s 2017, anonymous sources are currently ‘more credible’.

6 Likes

For those of us normies that can’t decipher 4chan threads can you explain, oh great and knowledgeable one?

19 Likes

+1 for the Manneken Pis shout-out.

3 Likes

There’s this:

Why not just do your job and only publish when there is no “serious reason to doubt the allegations”.

2 Likes

I did here

10 Likes

Someone should do it up right. Worst shoop evah!

1 Like

There were no pictures of Muslims rioting on 9/11 in NJ, or of illegals voting in California either, and we know from Trump that those definitely happened. So, in keeping with the standards already established by the PEEOTUS, I say Trump, Russian hookers, golden showers, Putin, all definitely happened.

20 Likes

Phew. It’s official. Nothing to see here, folks.

8 Likes

Velcome to Boing Boing, comrade.

29 Likes

I, for one, find 4chan entirely convincing. Especially when they’re talking about what they’ve lied about.

And particularly when the person that creates an account to tell us about it has unimpeachable qualifications.

27 Likes

15 Likes

You know what? After the miserable shit shows that were the brexit and presidential campaigns, I don’t even care any more that this is most likely fake.

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

13 Likes

Hey, if the republicans are willing to “investigate” Hillary over Benghazi half a dozen times, I’m sure the dems would be remiss if they didn’t try to impeach trump half a dozen times over each and every scandal.

Hey, the republicans do it all the time, they have literally no legs to stand on if they don’t like it. All they’d look like are whiny butthurt babies.

20 Likes

To arms!

IMPEECH WHEN!? IMPEECH WHEN!?

2 Likes

Nice, so 4chaners can time travel, too? The 4chan post is from November 1 and the report that contains the story was from June 20. Very credible.

24 Likes

Time is just a liberal myth, peddled by phoney “scientists” who are all in the pocket of Big Wristwatch.

34 Likes

Put it out there. Let the people decide what’s true and not true!

/s

3 Likes

The real key is that Mr. Cohen, Mr. Trump’s attorney has every responsibility to prove that he & Mr. Trump were not where the report says they were. It’s easy to do.
Otherwise, there is simply no good reason for them to be there. That is the point. They are criminals, both of them.

If this isn’t true, why hasn’t Trump published his own video footage, showing exactly where he “was” on the night this happened?? WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!1

…Man, I could do this all day. Being a fuckwit is kind of fun once you give it a go.

19 Likes