Bombshell report claims Trump paid to watch hookers piss on bed where Obama slept

There was a guy we knew in college (he became kind of legendary within our circle) who was kind of psychologically messed up in ways we couldn’t grasp even now. At one point he ended up living in an off-campus apartment where he had his own bedroom, but his roommates said they never saw him use the bathroom. They found out he had been urinating in bottles and they were all around his room.

The weirdest part was that between freshman year and senior year his hair had turned an odd shade of yellow that didn’t look natural, so a lot of people wondered if that’s what the urine was for.

3 Likes

The /s there means it was sarcasm. But … I have heard people on the right say just that after reading stuff that turned out to be extremely false.

5 Likes

:frowning: Yeah. I see that now.

1 Like

popcorn.gif

3 Likes

I’m gonna go out on a limb here, and predict that this is in fact fake news and Trump knows that, because his team put it out there in the first place, in an effort to draw all attention away from Obama’s farewell speech in Chicago tonight because he knows we’re more attracted to the lurid than the serious.

ETA: Nevermind. I didn’t realize this revelation was part of the other document. Interesting that people aren’t so much bothered by the russian angle as they are about the pee angle.

11 Likes

When he asked the Russian to leak something, this isn’t what he meant!

6 Likes

11 Likes

Forecast followed by…

4 Likes

https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/106527008#p106527118

I’m so confused.

So some dudes posted on Nov. 1 about a story that had been out there for at least five months earlier. They claim they were dishonest and made up a story and are willing to lie to anyone gullible enough to believe them… This means something, but probably not what you think.

20 Likes

Meanwhile at the inauguration:

“What are these broads in balaclavas and acid bright tights with guitars doing here? I asked for PISSY RIOT, idiots!”

19 Likes

It must be galling to Max that BoingBoing’s newest member (“82nd Airborne Vet and Political Truth Seeker”) got here before him with the compelling evidence that this is all a hoax. Oh well, at least he’s in distinguished company.

11 Likes

That link is everywhere, but I don’t see anything that dates the posts any earlier than 11/1, which is after the Mother Jones article and well after when Ken Vogel says they investigated the story.

So I am not sure what it proves.

18 Likes

The meter is way off on that… let me fix:

Useful idiot
He is in fact being played
Vlad has won this round

5 Likes

Sounds like Trump.

2 Likes

Needs seasonal reference.

Hmmm… Does pee allude to any particular season?

5 Likes

Fall? Soggy, with the chance of wind.

6 Likes

Useful idiot
In a golden hurricane.
Vlad has played him good.

10 Likes