Bombshell report claims Trump paid to watch hookers piss on bed where Obama slept

8 Likes

Make America No. 1 Again!

This can be our golden age!

17 Likes

Also, Tangerine Stream.

8 Likes

Totally not a Nazi either.

Either of them.

17 Likes

After you did the Google image search for that did you delete your browser history?

3 Likes

Ok -finally found it on Fox. It’s totally buried and comments are off (quel surprise!). Have yet to find mention of the story in Breitbart.

Even stoic Natuonal Review is awed and somewhat nervous though:

8 Likes

One hideous old man, a gaggle of bored Russian teenagers and a strong whiff of ammonia is not what I’d call a “wild sex party”.

16 Likes

Personally, I’d call this Tuesday, but different strokes and all.

8 Likes

You went to college with this guy?

2 Likes

Hey, hey D.J.T… you hire girls and watch them pee?

3 Likes
  1. Trickle-down economics.
  2. A waste of Russian hookers.
  3. Like so many other contractors, when the hookers were done, Trump probably didn’t pay them.
6 Likes

That’s another singer crossed off the inauguration list

17 Likes

Honestly, that’s part of what makes this not very credible. You know he’s been up to - and the Russians have him on tape doing - much, much worse. I mean, tRump’s likely in bed with Russian mobsters/oligarchs, who have been using him as a front to launder money since his last bankruptcy…

tRump’s at the point where denying something just lends it credibility because he’s so consistent lying about things that are easily verified as the truth. (e.g. that he wasn’t mocking a disabled reporter - he was making fun of his “groveling” which he never did, over a report the journalist had supposedly changed, which he hadn’t done…)

6 Likes

Talk about supporting the lemon party.

6 Likes

Figuratively and quite possibly literally.

2 Likes

I mean, if the boot fits…

2 Likes

Season of pisseds and yellow frightfulness.

1 Like

Im-pee-ch-ment

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/MattTurner4L/status/818979368487809026

17 Likes

Maybe because tRump’s lawyer threatens to destroy everyone who even mentions his name in this or any similar context, and bcs tRump now has all the resources and no scruples to make that threat come true. And bcs people like to live without having their lives destroyed by the most powerful person on the planet, who according to all available evidence is unbalanced (that is putting it mildly).

There’s this:

6 Likes