Bon Jovi to campaign with Joe Biden

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/23/bon-jovi-to-campaign-with-joe-biden.html

3 Likes

For Jon Bon Jovi, it’s personal

13 Likes

The stories involving that hideous man are so damn bizarre and sooo god damn endless…

16 Likes

I’m not into his music, but I gotta love his politics. And his commitment.

7 Likes

Someone should write a book of short stories about this jack-hole. Half of them need to be true and off-the-board crazy, the other half need to be false and just plausible to fall into category #1. Then there’s a cited appendix showing which ones are false and which ones are true.

6 Likes

If half of the stories need to be false, wouldn’t that limit to total number of stories to, like, 20 or so?

3 Likes

Everyone has a new album this year!

4 Likes

As a songwriter, this line absolutely baffles me.

1 Like

How so?

2 Likes

For myself and many songwriters I know, “planning” isn’t a good way to describe the process.

Sure there are times when we may say “oh I need to write a song about X at some point” and eventually do so, and I know that there are some people who do write in a very workman like manner.

In my experience, even when time is set aside for writing, the end result is sort of a creative surprise; the product of a journey into that place where the music lives unseen until I can give it form.

Short story long, it struck me as an odd phrase.

6 Likes

For me to poop on!

6 Likes

Whoa-oh, sniffin’ on some hair

1 Like

It’s good to have a hair band in your pocket…erm(?)…

Oh, he’s a fascist, I swear.
Ohoh, the orange with hair.

(Somebody else do something better.)

Bon Jovi also campaigned for Matt Santos.
article-2154707-13740D67000005DC-747_634x422

4 Likes

I was hoping that by now Joe is more than half way there. But glad to see this, livin’ on a prayer.

3 Likes

Joe, he might be a square.
Joe oh, but his policies are fare.

1 Like

My halfway there joke was going to be:

“Please God tell me we are more than half way there.”

6 Likes

Just vote right now, we’ll make it I swear,
Joe and Kamala’s the pair!

How 'bout “You give Gov a bad name!”

4 Likes