Fox News' Jeanine Pirro suggests "something's going to happen" to Biden before election

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/08/13/fox-news-jeanine-pirro-sugge.html

9 Likes

Why do I have the feeling that Don Cannoli is gonna order someone to put a horse’s head in Biden’s bed after watching that?

15 Likes

“We certainly don’t hope that anything happens to Vice President Joe Biden anytime soon.”

I would love to be a fly on the wall, with a voice recorder, during their real private conversations wherein they hope covid kills everyone not in agreement with them.

26 Likes

Gotta goose(step) those ratings!

13 Likes

Ah, the right wing playbook at work. Helping to guide all “true believers” right into the hands of white supremacists and other terrorist groups. Make a vague, subtly sinister threat against a political opponent; inspire someone to take violent action; claim you were “misunderstood” and that you meant something else or were joking; brand the person committing the violence as “antifa leftist anarchist baby eating terrorist.” Rinse, repeat.

Where’s the latest list of FOX advertisers? Need to make sure I’m sticking to my boycotts.

46 Likes

She didn’t mean anything would happen soon. Just some time in the next 83 days.

13 Likes

Or three ambitious staffers will independently put horse’s heads in Biden’s bed because they believe that this is what he wants.

12 Likes

Unfortunately she is talking about the Durham investigation. This is AG Barr’s little October surprise he has cooking in the background where he announces indictments against Hunter Biden and others for “corruption” in Ukraine. Stay tuned.

34 Likes

An iteration of “Will no one rid me of this turbulent priest?”, I take it?

33 Likes

Or maybe DOn Cannolo will send Biden a box of cupcackes… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

How do you like your priests?
Shaken, not stirred. Nobody got time for turbulence.

4 Likes

“Stochastic terrorism” is a fitting description of what they are doing, especially since QAnon followers are listening. And, as you say, it’s a typical right wing move, for example similar thing was done by nationalists in Poland 100 years ago (the Wikipedia article is seriously worth reading):

18 Likes

I’m sure she wishes him well, whatever it takes, good luck.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I assumed as well. These people are not exactly coy about this plan, it’s explicit.

12 Likes

Well, it worked last time round, so why not this time as well?

14 Likes

Nice presidential candidate you have there. Shame if something happens to him . . .

17 Likes

I thought we weren’t supposed to be able to hear dogwhistles?

18 Likes

Probability is still on “something happening” to the candidate who ignores a global pandemic, IMO. Still not convinced Trump won’t go the way of Herman Cain given enough time and negligence. COVID cases are still rising…

5 Likes

We are past that now. If he wins in November, they will be air raid sirens.

4 Likes