Jeanine Pirro cuts off guest praising President Biden and ends interview

Originally published at: Jeanine Pirro cuts off guest praising President Biden and ends interview | Boing Boing

8 Likes

When will this Cancel Culture end?

29 Likes

cecily strong what GIF by Saturday Night Live

30 Likes

“He’s bringing in a whole pandemic during a pandemic.”

Uh… what?

Who predicted this? Someone did, I remember reading it. The line was going to be either “he’s allowing in covid infected illegals,” or it was going to be “he’s giving your vaccine to illegals.”

But yeah, there’s cancel culture. Cut them off before they say too much and upset your carefully constructed narration.

24 Likes

Basically, regardless of the action or outcome, Trump can do no wrong and Biden can do no right.

18 Likes

Don’t stop there:

12 Likes

Wh…what?

11 Likes

Needs more helicopter.

Imagine Thanksgiving with this woman.

“Uh, oh, fire up the machine. You know your Aunt Jeanine
has no indoor voice.”

9 Likes

I’m glad I cut off Jeanine Pirro and the rest of her lying, BSing, screaming, bullying coleagues on Faux News (not that there was ever a time I bothered with them).

14 Likes

335c8df0cc7e578bf8f761638f839d2b

11 Likes

*retch

6 Likes

Just looking at Jeanine Pirro, I can tell that she’s one of these proudly degenerate creatures who will last into their 90s at least, spending their entire lives spewing rage, creating disorder, and making the world a little more stupid everywhere she goes. What I like about this kind of person is that I believe she proves that either (a) there is no deity controlling things, or (b) if there is a deity watching this world, it is a vile, disgusting monstrosity that deserves no love, respect, or loyalty.

10 Likes

So. . . just another typical day at Fox News then?

8 Likes

I just love Cecily’s over-the-top physical comedy as Jeanine Pirro.

6 Likes
7 Likes

Phyllis Schafly has entered the chat

8 Likes

That’s comedy gold right there. Strong, Kate McKinnon and Kenan Thompson are my three favorite cast members right now.

3 Likes

retch at the ratchet wretch

2 Likes

That’s just because of the varnish coat they give their hosts so their disgusting souls don’t rot through their makeup on set, like some sort of Portrait of Dorian Grey.

3 Likes

Dorian Gray at least had the class to ruin people’s lives in person instead of doing so en masse from afar, safely insulated from ever confronting the consequences of their selfish actions.

6 Likes