Boring company makes "the world's most boring billboard" and promises to keep it up for 12 years

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/05/23/boring-company-makes-the-wor.html

2 Likes

I thought this was about The Boring Company. You know, hyperloop tunnels. And that they put it up to show their dedication to building a hyperloop route, no matter how long it takes. Oh, well. Carry on.

8 Likes

I was expecting a GeoProbe ad

1 Like

I would be much more impressed if it was horizontal with its end grain exposed. Like a bench slat, or deck plank. Almost anything can do what this is showing.

2 Likes

These are not the droids you are looking for.

They should’ve gone full meta and put it up in Boring, OR (sister city of Dull, Scotland)

4 Likes

The fact that they can even imagine it not getting covered in graffiti that has to be sanded off is amazing. I have to wonder if they have a secured backup for swapins.

1 Like

Beat me to it. Although here’s a map of Boring. And yes, it’s a fairly boring place; it makes neighboring Sandy, OR look like a sprawling metropolis.

1 Like

Maybe this is my American showing, but it’s just asking for it to get tagged to shit.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.