Boston reporter and soap opera star try to find the elusive Bigfoot of New England

Originally published at: Hunt for New England's Big Foot

5 Likes

Here’s a helpful guide for the estimated Bigfoot population in each state/province:

6 Likes

If he’s real, I bet good money his name is Sean.

3 Likes

Sorry, that was me again. I go camping in New England for one weekend and suddenly people are taking casts of my footprints.
Freedom Feet GIF by Hysteria

2 Likes

I’m really enjoying the idea of a Sasquatch with a Massachusetts accent.

5 Likes

Points for using “Masshole” in a sentence. Usually it’s just a shouted invective. :joy:

2 Likes

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Studios 2016

1 Like

Planet Of The Apes Reaction GIF

1 Like

I’m personally acquainted with two Massquatches. They live in the western part of the state and enjoy skinny dipping in the pond near their home. The locals are used to it, but I can see where it might be startling for someone who’s just passing through.

1 Like

Bigfoot is a hoax created to entice tourists to remote locations where the locals can really use the money they bring with them.
To have bigfoot there would need to be a vuable population of bigfoots

2 Likes

:thinking:

A buddy and I hiked around the Hockamock swamp in the early 00’s, ostensibly because we’d heard the various Bigfoot stories, but mainly to help feed the tick population.

Even if we hypothetically say Bigfoot exists, that area isn’t big enough or wild enough to support a large hominid, let alone a population of them. If the sightings from the late 70’s were indeed Bigfeets then he/she was just passing through.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.