Bow down to this collection of strong female characters

Peri had her good points.

Add Melinda May to the list, and things get real interesting.

Only if we get Michonne too.

2 Likes

Heck yeah, and Brienne of Tarth as Our Lady of Valor, and Baby, you got a stew going.

3 Likes

Or Brienne of Tarth as Our lady of oathkeeping?

3 Likes

Deal :wink:
To be honest, having been a reader of the comics for so long, I kinda got used to Michonne being a badass ages ago, so I think that’s why Carol’s made such an impact on me in the show.
And I think they may be lining up to have Sasha become the Andrea character from the comics, so another potential badass in the making. I’m not convinced by the actress yet, but there’s definitely potential there.

1 Like

I am on “like” time-out right now, so consider this post your substitute!

Gave one for you.

@Mungrul: I haven’t read much of the comics (I should - got compendium 1 sitting at home just waiting), but is comics Andrea suffering from some pretty harsh PTSD, because TV Sasha most definitely is?

1 Like

North-east European/Eurasian (Scandinavia? Russia?) folk iconography?

1 Like

I get that there are tons of interesting characters not on there, but…Janeway? Star Trek: Voyager is so spectacularly bad I’ve had to repress all my memories of that show.

It’s complicated. So in the books, Dale is the one who gets nibbled by cannibals after being chewed by zombies, whereas in the series it’s Bob.
Dale was Andrea’s love interest, Bob was Sasha’s.
Sasha took Bob’s coat, Andrea took Dale’s hat.
Both ended up becoming the group sniper.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.