Brand New Cherry Flavor shocked and thrilled me

The ‘hills’ some folks choose are fuckin’ weird.

I have to say that all this needless hullabaloo has made me want to read the book, to get the whole story…

6 Likes

Twice now.

Happy to help. :smiley::+1:

7 Likes

The producers and/or writers of this show are some of the people who put on Channel Zero, three seasons of similar-feeling weirdness, albeit less sexual. It is ugly ultimately having no ethos. John Goodman was right on the money there. But sometimes all that grossness and weirdness and bad stuff is just the ticket. I liked it. Will I watch it again? Probably not, unless to show someone else.

They left a door open for a second season.

The weirdness wasn’t the issue for me, personally; I’ve thoroughly enjoyed other trippy, nontraditional shows like Russian Doll and Maniac

3 Likes

Thanks. That changes the parameters of when I might watch it, if I do. (Just me and dog)

3 Likes

Sorry horror shows, but having just lived through the last 4 years of Donald FUCKING Trump as president, there’s literally NOTHING you could write that would even come close to scaring me.

Four words: GQP sweep in 2024.

Never going to happen. Too many independents that are disgusted with GQP, not to mention so many of their stars will either be in jail or defeated in mid terms by then.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.