Brawling journalists tear apart table on TV

[Permalink]

6 Likes

That escalated quickly! Would be interesting to know disagreement what prompted that, though.

2 Likes

After thirty years of set design and construction, including many news and panel discussion shows, I never had the privilege of having any of my work ripped up by the talent on screen. I suddenly have an empty feeling inside.

5 Likes

Agreed, I would love to know what they’re talking about. As you may have already guessed, the YouTube comments were largely unhelpful in answering this question.

3 Likes

If you listen closely, at 0:28 you can hear the one guy saying something about your mom.

2 Likes

More info at http://www.dailydot.com/news/journalists-fight-tv/
“It all kicked off when guest Mohammed Al-Jayousi accused fellow journalist Shaker Al-Johari of being ‘deviant’ and for apparently supporting the revolutionaries in Syria, in response, Al-Johari accused Al-Jayousi of supporting the Assad regime in return for cash.”

3 Likes

Wait – so, it’s not Buckley and Chomsky?

1 Like

You know that one Hitler video that people keep adding hilarious subtitles to? This.

5 Likes

I didn’t even think of looking there. I’ve actually got a youtube comment blocker installed since I occasionally felt tempted to look and see what people were saying and it never went well. Removes the temptation to wallow in the cesspool. :slight_smile:

They’re like the Jordanian Chuckle Brothers.
To-me, to-you, to-me, to-you…

Thems are indeed fightin’ words!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.