Piers Morgan and Rudy Giuliani quarrel on air

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/06/04/piers-morgan-and-rudy-giuliani.html

4 Likes

If those two asshats could keep their shit-talking between themselves that’d be great.

28 Likes

It still seems crazy to me that the current administration uses “ratings” as their primary measure of merit.

41 Likes

I was starting to wonder what happened to Ghoul-iani. I need to stop doing that.

24 Likes

What is it with Trumpists and television ratings?

18 Likes

No @frauenfelder this is totally inaccurate…

is like watching two milk-drunk kittens clumsily bat at each other

The kittens are actually cute and a joy to watch.

15 Likes

“Gentleman” heh. My friggin’ tuxedo cat is more of a gentleman than these two human paraquat SOBs, and my cat grooms his manbits in front of company.

10 Likes

Asshole vs Asshole.

17 Likes

and even THAT literal visual is more pleasant to think about.

6 Likes

He’s a reality TV star and you expected different?

“Coming up next on Shitshow…”

12 Likes

Pooping back and forth. Forever.

10 Likes

I’m quite certain my life is better for not having watched that.

15 Likes

main-qimg-ed384ff724d8ad21c858c703cf4eff91

8 Likes

It’s always sad when mom & dad fight. Especially when mom is a syphilitic guinea pig and dad is one of those dried apple carvings.

10 Likes

Pounding the table Knife fight, knife fight, knife fight

I can’t bring myself to watch two terrible people fight on camera, but I’m glad to see it happen.

3 Likes

Any chance they could be goaded into making that confrontation physical? I might be willing to pitch in a couple of bucks to watch that.

1 Like

I can verify that my life has not improved one bit after watching only a minute of it.

The plot is always “if you don’t defend and worship Donald Trump 100% of the time then you have a bias against him”, which 1.) assumes he is perfect, on par with Jesus, and 2.) ignores that supporting him 100% of the time means you have a bias towards him, which is still bias.

7 Likes

I will take this opportunity to remind all that, when challenged to define the word ‘countryside,’ Stephen Fry replied “the act of killing Piers Morgan.”

20 Likes
4 Likes