Watch Piers Morgan storm off the set of Good Morning Britain... for good

Originally published at: Watch Piers Morgan storm off the set of Good Morning Britain… for good | Boing Boing

9 Likes

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

52 Likes
14 Likes

I hope the door hit him in the ass on the way out and he fell down the steps.

44 Likes

So is the correct term for Piers Morgan in proper British slang, a right wanker or a tosser?

30 Likes

Bellend, I believe.

35 Likes

I’ll get flagged or modded for using the correct terminology here.

49 Likes

Specifically no “Sorry to see you go”, or “Best wishes for the future”.

10 Likes

I’m just glad they managed to squeeze in him getting history-pwned over Churchill’s racism and brutality before his un-timely exit. So weird to live in this time of freedom-to-lick-boots enthusiasts.

16 Likes

A “Storm” is a significant meteorological event that’s important to the environment, that has a place in myth, religion, art and literature. Piers walking away from an overpaying position is not a “storm”. It is best described as a “flounce”. Please correct the heading.

33 Likes

As good a time as any to drag out this bit I’ve been dining out on for years, now:

Asked to define to word “countryside,” Stephen Fry (living god of wit), quipped “the act of killing Piers Morgan.”

43 Likes

UK slang is such a rich source of appropriate terms.

17 Likes

download

27 Likes
19 Likes

ETA: complaints about Piers, not about him going.

27 Likes

A related story. American conservatives might hate Morgan’s position on guns, but being crypto-monarchists and racists they stand with him on Meghan and Harry.

27 Likes

A flounce has also been called storming off for at least the duration of my lifetime, and probably several centuries longer.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/storm_off

23 Likes

I’m sure he has a job waiting for him at the right wing entirely neutral and unbiased GB News.

25 Likes

I did not know that one and had to look it up. Adding it to my repertoire now. Thanks.

10 Likes
18 Likes