Watch Piers Morgan storm off the set of Good Morning Britain... for good

Shades of “My Word…” Very nice! Thanks!

6 Likes

I’m aware of the usage of both, and storm is not technically incorrect. Given that describing his actions as “Flouncing” would likely be less preferable to Mr. Morgan, and he is a self-important royalist git, I believe flounce is the best choice.

15 Likes

Cancelled himself.

8ddd86d705603d027820adab48bcd99d

37 Likes

I’d classify him as a “weeping” or “dripping” bellend.

Relevant here I think. I saw someone’s tweet showing the different responses of UK media to the different people marrying into the English royal family.

Also Piers is the guy who had to leave the UK in the first place due to committing crimes while hacking the phones of bereaved and vulnerable people with the assistance of corrupt cops.

30 Likes

You can find episodes floating about youtube and elsewhere on the internet.
Not as literary as “My Word!”, more slapstick, some similar humor at times.

Stephen Fry has been a frequent guest, famous for both wit and lack of singing ability.

10 Likes

https://giphy.com/gifs/p1iiaffStZOs8/html5

25 Likes

“Boil on the backside of humanity” seems to fit nicely.

16 Likes
50 Likes

Great clip, thanks for posting! It was quite rewarding to see Piers get more and more agitated while the young MP kept cool and stuck to the facts. It looked like Piers’ co-host was kind of enjoying some of the digs the MP got in there, too…

16 Likes

Wanker and Tosser are both to mild; we’d have to haul out the big guns to properly describe him. I’m sorry, but, here I go, “He’s a total Piers Morgan.” Sorry about that.

23 Likes

Sweaty Ballsack and Rancid Dick-cheese are both apposite, and are fairly self descriptive :smiley:

14 Likes

Ok, then how about:

If that’s the hill you want to die on, then good riddance, ya rancid dick-cheese.

4 Likes

Funny you should mention those terms. I was just thinking that when you slur the name together “piersmorgan” sounds like some relative of “santorum.”

Like, maybe it could be acrid brew of the anxiety sweat that drips down into your nether regions while getting properly schooled for being a total asshat, then stews there for the rest of the day in a humid soup…

12 Likes
39 Likes

41 thousand complaints? That’s a lot of angrier poms, moaner prigs and moping rears. They groan simper over the departure of that grim persona. When all he ever was, was a Tory MP organiser, a nag promiser, a pig ransomer, a roping smear; indulging in pro smearing and fawning Regina romps. No merry arse romping for you, Peirs Morgan.

4 Likes

I think you misunderstand. The complaints were about Piers being a racist, insensitive, misogynistic piece of garbage.
They (ofcom) claim to be looking into whether or not he broke any broadcast laws in his statement about M. Markle.

18 Likes
21 Likes

My gods! You folks have subcategories?

22 Likes

Oh no, the (former) red coats are supporting the (current) red coat ruling queen!

Nothing says “patriot” more than fighting on the side of the British monarchy. And at last, I have been vindicated for calling the con-wing and GQP “red coats” all these years.

13 Likes

Makes as much sense as their love of Putin.

10 Likes