Watch Piers Morgan storm off the set of Good Morning Britain... for good

As I predicted in another thread the skin-crawlingly creepy incident that happened earlier in the same show(!) got buried by this news.

This is the video in question:

So utterly disgusting.

20 Likes

That’s super duper then, in my book :smiley: That’ll teach me to do more than just half read the headline.

10 Likes

To be fair I think he is often held up by British people as the textbook definition of “gammon”. Personally I’d consider him to be “seeping gammon” rather than the plain variety.

16 Likes

I like your flow, though, you nearly got some Goldie, or at least Goldie Looking Chain going there :wink:

Yeah, the complaints were about him, not about him going. I might edit my comment to state that because there’s no fucking way I want to accidentally give that cnut any sympathy.

11 Likes

:smiley: Thank you; I really need to pay more attention. There is no way that I would suspect you of having sympathy for Piers Morgan (sorry, I’ve run out of anagrams of his name by this point).

10 Likes

No worries, we’re all very excited that he’s gone.

12 Likes

What a snowflake! Gets a bit of pushback on his bigotry and folds immediately.

so-sad-bye-bye

17 Likes

Pretty much this.

I mean, I take it that it’s the C-bomb you’re referring to?
Because that’s what springs to my mind whenever I see this putrescent fucksore’s face.

3 Likes

Your first picture seems a bit too dramatic for what Piers Morgan did. Here’s a better shot of his career as he stormed off the set (about 11 seconds in.)

1 Like

That seems rude to all the lovely actual C-bombs out there in the world.

8 Likes

I was going to say “prize penis”, except one should not prize Piers Morgan, unless it’s as a hunting trophy.

2 Likes

this interests me (but only a little – I have things to do) , cause he whizzed off all the far right with his gun control stuff in the US.

glad he upset everyone on both sides of the pond…

sometimes a jerk is a jerk - regardless of political policy??? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Misogyny and racism should never be considered just “political policy”. They are dangerous ideologies that need to be erased from the face of the earth. Him regularly engaging in harassing behavior should have gotten him the can years ago.

26 Likes

with you 100%

he’s a jerk.

6 Likes

I didn’t write the tweet.

God, that was satisfying, thanks!

3 Likes

He didn’t like the ‘redcoats’ either. When he was editor of the Daily Mirror, he published a faked photograph of British soldiers pissing on a bound Iraqi captive. https://www.theguardian.com/gall/0,,1208623,00.html

6 Likes

24 Likes

Why is Piers Morgan?

4 Likes

Piers Morgan is a chunk of shit and anyone who fed him as a child should pay for their crime, but, this whole “walking off” spectacle feels utterly contrived. It’s a PR stunt for the benefit of both Morgan (a chunk of shit) and ITV (an organisation that works to push this shit into millions of homes).

Piers Morgan having a tantrum isn’t a win. The win is when peeps switch off ITV forever. And we’re making progress on that! So let’s not get distracted by ITV’s increasingly pathetic shrieks for attention.

7 Likes