Piers Morgan calls Sarah Palin 'bonkers' during her interview on his show

Originally published at: Piers Morgan calls Sarah Palin 'bonkers' during her interview on his show | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Me figuring out who i’m agreeing with about the whole bonkers thing

Ah screw it. They’re both shitheads

31 Likes

He’s not wrong, but no-one here needed someone who’s as big an attention-hungry arsehole as she is to tell us that.

23 Likes

28 Likes

I love how the dog at the end finally sensed the medical emergency underway.

4 Likes

Morgan finally calls Palin bonkers (8:40), and then, in toddler fashion, she returns the insult by calling him bonkers.

they’re both right. (about something, for once).

15 Likes

You don’t srsly expect we’re going to watch 8 minutes of Piers Morgan and Sarah Palin for one lousy insult, do you? I’d rather watch a truck fall off a freeway.

29 Likes

I’d watch a truck fall off anything if it fell on either of them…

17 Likes

Ah yes, the Palin wound on the USA still has some ouchie to it.

16 Likes

Sarah who?

12 Likes

Just wait until Sarah Palin and Ivanka Trump run for President. Who better to defeat feminism than conservative women?

17 Likes

You got through the whole thing?!? Impressive.
I only watched about 40 seconds. That was painful.

9 Likes

As John Cleese said, “The funniest Palin, with apologies to Michael”

17 Likes

I was unaware till now that there was form of humour rated by how much the observer cringes.

5 Likes

I do love watching two people I despise arguing, but I could not take that for more then a few min.

1 Like

I think she’s some kind of furry rapper.

3 Likes

How can anyone with THREE American flags in the frame during an interview be anything but a true defender of the American system of government and the ideals it represents?

7 Likes

11 Likes

Wherein I relate the story of Stephen Fry, who when challenged to define the word ‘countryside,’ quipped “The act of killing Piers Morgan.”

20 Likes

I think this just demonstrates that Brits enjoy watching Americans acting like idiots.