Chelsea Handler eviscerating Piers Morgan on his (former) show

Originally published at: Chelsea Handler eviscerating Piers Morgan on his (former) show | Boing Boing

10 Likes

“It would be spending this hour differently.”

Good god that was incredible.

23 Likes

As someone who knows how to do an engaging interview, she had his number. Morgan’s main concern is not his guests, not the audience, but his own fame and the opportunity it affords him to hear the sound of his own voice.

So he rattles off the same stale questions from the repository he’s been using since his days as a hack, waiting for the chance to position himself as being as or more important than his guest. Handler was having none of it.

20 Likes

He probably thinks he is channelling Jeremy Paxman, but all he is doing is talking over a libertarian communist* who did protest against Obama’s less honourable actions.

* I don’t know which kind of LibCom she is, just that she isn’t a Marxist-Leninist.

23 Likes

16 Likes

I don’t know who Chelsea Handler is but I like her now.

Buuuuuuuuurn motherfucker!

10 Likes

I don’t know how he managed to set himself up so perfectly for that. It’s the most obvious answer.

9 Likes

She’s very sharp and she did her homework. That’s two ways she differs from Morgan, who’s also lazy enough that he’s asked that same question many, many times.

12 Likes

As has been noted before, Piers Morgan should be classified as a public utility considering how very, very often he has been publicly owned.

22 Likes

Chelsea Handler has appeared with muppets. She is automatically the cool in my book and light years a better human being than Piers Morgan

12 Likes

What an absolutely shocking display of hectoring. I’ve never been a fan of the Paxman, “talking over your guest” interview style; but Morgan makes it even more painful.

8 Likes

Maybe a public facility, there is a pissoir in Trafalgar Square that he could take the place of.

6 Likes

I will just have to admit it here. I love Chelsea Handler. Miss her TV show that emanated from here in Los Angeles. Oh yeah, Piers Morgan is just a piece of shit…

3 Likes

I don’t know who she is but I’m in love.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.