Piers Morgan and Rudy Giuliani quarrel on air

I’m sure these two will be very happy together.

I am convinced that Giuliani ventured to close to Chernobyl for an extended period of time during all that “crime fighting” in Kyiv.

This reboot of the Odd Couple sucks. :wink:

6 Likes

tumblr_inline_nq18igCEZr1rpxtyp_500

2 Likes

Man, I don’t know, kittens are cute and it’s fun to watch them play/fight.

I got through about a minute of them arguing before I had to give up. It’s like watching two sentient turds fight, splattering the surroundings with their effluent.

I have to go wash myself now.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Giuliani is growing increasingly orange. Lindsey Graham has gone blond. They think that so much, they’re changing their appearances to resemble him.

2 Likes

Yeah, no, I’m just going to move on to the next article, thanks, and I’m quite sure I’ll be happier because of it.

1 Like

6 Likes

Sorry. It was just a lame attempt at characterizing the quality of Morgan and Guliani’s conversation.
No insult meant. Apologies.

2 Likes

Oh, I’m not insulted.

(And sometimes, I am totally the asshole. I can own that.)

I just don’t know you for you to arbitrarily joke around with me like that, especially not at such a volatile time when everyone’s nerves are frayed and tempers are short.

Now all that said, I do appreciate the apology and the fact that you didn’t double down instead.

That’s a refreshing change of pace from the usual.

So thanks, and no harm no foul.

Stay safe.

7 Likes

Ah, such simpler days. :wink:

3 Likes

Can’t argue with these ratings. No idea why anyone would bother though.

Good Morning Britain , which airs for three hours from 6am and is hosted by Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid, had its seventh-biggest audience ever – an average of 906,000, up 15% year on year.

Piers Morgan seems to have had something of a damascene conversion, judging by his twitter feed.

I had to unblock him because so many people were saying “I can’t believe I agree with Piers Morgan” and having done so, a large proportion of the things he has tweeted recently do seem to make sense. And not be evil.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.