Brazil's anti-vax president Bolsonaro comes to NYC, forced to eat pizza outside

This asshole does not deserve to sample the glory that is NYC pizza. And as a proud, born and raised NYC resident i applaud that pizza man. “Yeah 4 slices? Sure. It’s gotta be to go though. Wait outside, we’ll call yas when it’s ready” LOL!!!

10 Likes

He has touted chloroquine, which was last year’s ivermectin.

9 Likes

I once kicked a US Senator out of my seat (Jack Danforth R-MO). He was very very apologetic (as I had reasons to be where I was). I could have sat somewhere else, but I also remember thinking “when will I ever get a chance to kick a Senator out of my seat again”

20 Likes

Next up you’ll kick him out of HIS seat!

4 Likes

I kicked the Boston Celtics b-line off my table in a bar in VT once. I was there with a half-dozen friends, we’re all up dancing, come back and find tall dudes occupying our table (with our stuff still there). Being the no-filter person I (still) am, I was like, “What the fuck is all this?” and they apologized and stood over in a corner. To their credit, they didn’t try to play the celeb card, and I wouldn’t have cared anyway.

17 Likes

They should have made him wear the cone of shame.
season 2 starz GIF by Blunt Talk

9 Likes

… With just the right topping-

4 Likes

On one hand i want to see him getting kicked out of places for being anti-vax, on the other hand, this means that he will come back to brazil.
Can we reach a compromise where you arrest him and everybody wins?

10 Likes

Glad he was treated like any other bozo that chooses not to follow instructions. It shouldn’t be long until You Know Who gripes about the unfairness of it all…

Another tidbit that gladdens the heart:
He doesn’t seem welcome, for some reason…
…the unmasked Bolsonaro had to sneak into his hotel through the back door on Sunday due to protesters.

5 Likes

Because you’re a bizarre medical train wreck who gets covid with monotonous regularity and was recently hospitalised due to life-threatening hiccups caused by impacted shit that they had to extract through a tube in your nose because you advocate only shitting once a week? And also a colossal asshole?

10 Likes

His acolytes are saying he is such a simple man who choose eat a pizza al fresco because he isn’t a snobbish guy who would spend a lot of money in a fancy restaurant.

But…

A restaurant built a brand new ad hoc room for him eat a well done picanha.

10 Likes

Absolutely. The rich and powerful suffer under no laws.

4 Likes

Shitting only once a week? What a terrible waste of such a colossal asshole.

6 Likes

Someone should have got him in the head with a sock full of D-cells. Give him a genuine NYC greeting.

5 Likes
6 Likes

Really unfair to comparison if you ask me.

For one, there’s a level of intelligence and sheer likeability in the rat that Bolsonaro just doesn’t have…

9 Likes

Dear lord - Johnson, Bolsonaro and Liz Truss in a room together. They’ll need to fumigate the place to get rid of the stench of bullshit.

6 Likes

They’ll need to fumigate Bolsonaro’s colossal arsehole to get Liz Truss out of it.

Mind you, she probably found it a change from being up Boris’s.

5 Likes

Antibody titer proof or not, I don’t see how Bolsonaro can get around this unless he (and other unvaccinated diplomats) can make it into the complex. I’d bet Bolsonaro and others from there would just ram their way into the General Assembly hall and dare security to show them out; that’s when we’d see just how serious the UN is. My guess: The UN would cave in; can’t place one’s hands on the sacred delicate persons of diplomats.

6 Likes

He looks like a discount version of John Boehner and Christ, what an asshole.

5 Likes