Brexit and Brexit Accessories

1 Like

well, if you rephrase it to “a relentless pursuit of excellence in cronyism and bank account self improvement”…

1 Like

one-punch-man-okay

5 Likes
4 Likes

No real surprise that they voted down a bill for an inquiry into cronyism lobbying. It’s cronies all the way down - cronyception.

3 Likes

God bless this mess: Study says UK’s Christian beliefs had ‘important’ role in Brexit

4 Likes
1 Like

angry hate GIF

4 Likes

Supercut of a small percentage of Boris lies being debunked goes viral.

5 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

So James Dyson is a staunch brexiter but like a lot of them he’s a two-faced hypocrite and despite the UK voting to leave still moves the business to Singapore. But it’s all good see because if a brexit PM has you in his contacts you get offered mates rates on taxes to come back. That seem right to you? :thinking:

6 Likes

So, need a new vacuum… any with CEOs who don’t have BoJo on speed dial?

1 Like

Church of England first left the European bloc in the 16th century

Well, if you want the first “near split with Rome” you have to go back to the 12th century and the kerfluffle over Peter’s Pence. I thought I remembered this as being in the 12th century, but the Wikipedia article doesn’t mention it… :thinking:

A member of the Tory government with a spine and ethics! He was prepared to resign and denounce the regime for failing to (checks notes) … grant immunity to murderers and torturers in the British army of occupation.

Oh.

9 Likes

'almost nobody" tells truth in Johnson’s Government

mike yard no shit GIF by The Nightly Show

5 Likes

I don’t know who the exception is that makes it “almost nobody”

5 Likes

I’m guessing it’s he himself?

2 Likes

But then, he’s probably lying to himself, so… :thinking:

But like I said in another thread on another topic, it’s almost like right wing governments have real problems running a government…

4 Likes

We also spoke to UK Ambassador in Helsinki Tom Dodd, who is concerned about British citizens who might not have registered their presence yet and need to do so to safeguard their rights after Brexit.
“In order to guarantee their rights in perpetuity they need to register for a new EU residence scheme. That scheme is open, the application can be made on paper or electronically via the Migri website, there’s a special Brexit website and it costs 49 euros. And they need to do this before the end of September this year,” said Dodd.

1 Like