Brexit and Brexit Accessories

Somehow I doubt it.

2 Likes
5 Likes

That’s the same guy who had an extremely popular thread about a stereotypical leaver and his holiday home some time ago. I have my doubts.

2 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes
9 Likes

Frost really needs to be replaced. He is single-handed sabotaging any goodwill the EU has left for the UK.

Of course that presupposes that that isn’t exactly what he was instructed to do.

7 Likes

What Frost Said: “The EU are taking ‘a theological approach frozen in time that doesn’t deal with the reality that exists’”

What Frost Meant: “The EU are being totally mean by not letting us do whatever we want just because we signed a protocol a long time ago that makes things hard for us now. How Rude!”

6 Likes

this

It’ll always be the EU’s fault, it’s the narrative they are quite happy to push and they’d blame our unseasonably bad summer weather on them if they could get away with it.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Gov.UK vows to chop red tape in the digital sector. What could possibly go wrong?

[…]
Publishing its policy paper, the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) insists government should “only regulate when absolutely necessary and do so in a proportionate way.”
[…]

The Ministry of Fun is at it again.

3 Likes
  1. Don’t F us over with GDPR divergence
  2. Stop giving out no-bid contracts to your brown-nosing friends
  3. Don’t listen to US companies
8 Likes
4 Likes

OK, you’re paying data charges in the EU, but you can still roam free in, er, Iceland

In good news for Brits concerned about hitting roaming caps the next time they visit the EU, the UK has sorted out that particular issue in a post-Brexit trade deal with Norway, Iceland, and, er, Liechtenstein.

[…]

(Not that Norway is in the EU, but never mind.)

3 Likes
3 Likes

What a bargain!

1 Like

I miss the days when the Ministry of Sound was what the UK was known for…

3 Likes