Brexit results going forward

9 Likes

Thatā€™s great! If he lives near Leicester then he was probably flying into Humberside airport. I canā€™t see how the latter can survive Brexit, it was going to be closed years ago except it became a hub for perishable cargo from Europe.

1 Like

I hope the UK posters here are surviving Dennis. (Seems to be especially bad in Wales and in @the_bordererā€™s part of the North.) Austerity-related starvation of infrastructure financing seems likely to exacerbate longterm damage.

1 Like

Did I miss another change of government? Last time I looked the PM was named Boris.

SCNR. All the best to those affected by bad weather, climate change, terrible infrastructure and faulty engineering. Regardless of political inclination.

Tories and unthinking anti-tories following Tory agenda: Boris
His parents:Al
People who understand American slang: Johnson
Left wing consensus:De Pfeffel
Reality: Dominic

3 Likes
5 Likes

So I guess, then, that Welsh speakers arenā€™t welcome in Brexitania.

12 Likes
2 Likes

If they keep making side deals for various bits and pieces (Northern Ireland and Gibraltar so far) they could end up with most of the UK still inside the Schengen area except for a special ā€œno foreignersā€ zone in the middle of England

1 Like

Life imitating art?

2 Likes

Best read using this voice?

2 Likes

Oh yes. Definitely so!

1 Like
4 Likes

Hey, Brits. Your Google data is leaving the EU before you are: Hoard to be shipped from Ireland to US next month

4 Likes

TIL Google moves data around on ships

2 Likes

Be careful, you might get called an alarmist

2 Likes
10 Likes

Iā€™m not sure I can name all the ones from that one Red Nose Day episode.

2 Likes

4 Likes

OH SHIT DOES JOHN HURT GO AFTER PAUL MCGANN OR AFTER MATT SMITH

AND THEREā€™S A NEW ONE, WHERE DOES SHE GO

NO NOT HER THE OTHER NEW ONE

OMG Iā€™M GONNA GET SENT BACK TO SYRIA

5 Likes