Brooklyn College prof: boys aren't men unless they sexually assault someone at school

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/10/04/brooklyn-college-professor-wri.html

10 Likes

charlie-brown-male-opinions

27 Likes

I did not think I would ever need to use this gif on this forum, but it perfectly sums up my sentiments on this utter bullshit:

36 Likes

Sarcasm: because nothing is funnier than someone else’s pain and misfortune.

9 Likes

In before “it’s biology”

12 Likes

Ah, Libertarians … a brave and hot “unpopular” take followed by this “just joking” BS when it’s proven to be “just being an arsehole”.

33 Likes

It’s such an insult to all the decent men out there honestly. As far as coddling I remember college as a 24/7 rape buffet that you limp away from with a bloody vagina, a broken soul, and a 40k piece of paper that allows you to get a job you could have done anyway.

21 Likes

I can’t even with that bullshit again.

16 Likes

“angry fermented potato”

And the corresponding intellect, grace, and class.

12 Likes

Yea, because Dr. Ford looooong painful testimony was about some spin the bottle bullshit.

Jesus Christ.

22 Likes

Ok, seriously, what does this guy think “spin the bottle” means. I’ve never heard of a version that involves covering someone’s mouth to prevent screaming.

41 Likes

Today I learned that I’m not a man.

47 Likes

Apparently all the best people aren’t men, so you’re in good company!

33 Likes

obligatory - Christ, what an ASSHOLE, douche bag, pond scum, piece of shit this guy is. And he’s in a position to teach kids? What’s he teaching, how to be a shit stain on the earth?

13 Likes

Yeah… this doesn’t count as free speech, not by a long shot.

3 Likes

Or “Devil’s Triangle” for that matter.

6 Likes

Baboons too.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC387823/

8 Likes

It’s amazing how far people will go with self delusion jut to indulge in more partisan fuckery. Here he’s literally inventing ridiculous ideas to get annoyed at them

It has been known, yes. But that’s a game people choose to take part in, which is completely different to the assault described in the testimony we’ve heard. mentioning it is just irrelevant bullshit that’s trying to distract from the idea that he really, really wants to put someone with zero integrity in a job for life on the supreme court as a matter of political expediency.

16 Likes

I am not surprised, not even a little bit, that he followed his rape-cheerleading with some homophobia. I am also not at all surprised that he is a business professor.

30 Likes

Hmmm, he seems to be unwittingly inviting that victims of him come forward. I certainly hope that happens.

19 Likes