Brooklyn pizza joint delivers "comforting words" for $1.00

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/06/brooklyn-pizza-joint-delivers-comforting-words-for-1-00.html

4 Likes

If i want the pizza delivery person to look me in the eyes and roast me how much would that be?

8 Likes

Same price, just pay with a hundred.

7 Likes

Missing the Vinnie’s at the corner of Nassau and Kingsland. Especially their lovely absurdist menu illustrations.

NEVAR FORGET

Also, T.Hanks to them for this gem.

NF u.s.w…

5 Likes

“… do you want thoughts and prayers with that?”

4 Likes

This must be from pre-2020. Presumably the new offer is that for an extra dollar, the driver will deposit your food on your porch and retreat to their car, and text you comforting words from there.

1 Like

Shouting at a closed door is generally considered safe as well, and is very slightly more personal.

3 Likes

This might also be a good time to get the heck out of Brooklyn.

I dunno about this. Why would I want to cry in front of my pizza delivery person?

Can I put 20 of those in my cart? Cuz it would take at least that for me to even start believing it. And it would be a bargain.

“Welcome to Costco, I love you.”

Where did the article go? Was it deleted? Show Full Post doesn’t work, and the article link loads a “Not Found” page.

It’s an interesting idea, and there have been days where that would sound tempting…

Please do not yuck my yum

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.