Butt-lifting jeans a success

Still waiting for the realization of the utopian assless pants future that Prince teased us with in 1991.

12 Likes

The FUTURE, that’s what.

11 Likes

My butt is adequate as-is/where-is, but jeans that don’t have a huge gap at the back of the waist sound pretty great. If they came in a completely un-decorated style, somewhere I could try them on, I’d buy 'em.

8 Likes

A high waistband that covers the stomach

More cloth in the buttocks than other jeans

Pinched in one, two or three places above the back pockets or under the waistband, to shape the excess cloth

…In other words, the technology here is that they tailored the jeans to fit larger butts correctly.

10 Likes

Yes, but don’t doubt that this is actually a big deal… for those of us who are shaped a certain way.

6 Likes

Not if their name is Jean.

It’s still OK, but asking for consent can be awkward.

8 Likes

Does it make a difference if they are really, really ugly?

2 Likes

Is there any possible therapeutic value to these? Because my butt feels a little tired after setting tile all week. Gotta check if Medicaid covers 'em.

2 Likes

I thought these were the future.

8 Likes

10 Likes

I see your pants and raise them by Sir Patrick Moore.

16 Likes

20 Likes

15 Likes

7 Likes

OK, now we’re beyond stretching mere pants and into the realm of stretching the DEFINITION of pants.

12 Likes

No innovation here. In Brazil we have this kind of pants since the 90s. There is even a funk carioca about them: Gang’s pants, every woman wants it, 200 reais to lift your butt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7K9nZ9Qq1c

Aren’t these just mom jeans repackaged with a smart marketing scheme?
I thought mom jeans were bad and low-rise jeans were good?

As seen in some store…

Everything about this makes the word jegging seem normal in comparison.

4 Likes

Why hello there!

1 Like