Butterfly Center in TX forced to shut down after QAnoners make bizarre, 'credible threats'

Originally published at: Butterfly Center in TX forced to shut down after QAnoners make bizarre, 'credible threats' | Boing Boing

4 Likes

The National Butterfly Center have been in the middle of the border wall mess for a while, resisting a wall through the middle of the sanctuary

If you have the cash here is a link to their donation page

47 Likes

A butterly centre. What’s next, a puppy-party venue?*

[* probably, especially if it doesn’t have the basement the Qnuts will claim it has]

28 Likes

QNuts attending the nearby “We Stand America” event accused the center of drug and human trafficking.

How many kilos of cocaine do they think a butterfly can carry across the border? Do they think Mothra is dabbling in narcotics and human trafficking now?

39 Likes

They’re probably smuggling Blue Morpho-ine.

I’ll show myself out.

34 Likes

How much drugs do you need to think the ‘Peacemaker’ series on HBO is based on reality?

14 Likes

Quantum drug smuggling! A butterfly flaps its wings in Colombia, and a week later it snows cocaine in the US.

41 Likes

That’s quite the butterfly effect!

11 Likes

Butterfly in the sky
I can get twice as high…

24 Likes

I don’t know. Is it a European or African swallow tail?

Yeah. I’ll show myself out too.

34 Likes

You could just say “Qanoners said Qanon shit”. The “bizarre” and “disturbing” part is assumed.

13 Likes

But then you’d be reading a book, definitely not what the this mob has done.

5 Likes

I’d like to point out that the perpetrators are not Texan, and if any of them happen to reside in Texas, then they’re fucking newcomers.

10 Likes

It’s a worldwide petite bourgeois strike. Anti-vax, Trump supporters, Tories in England. They all want to kick in the teeth of anybody who is educated, or is poor. The tasteless/classes are engaged in a class war.

8 Likes

Any target. As long as it can’t fight back.

20 Likes

Damned odd it took the police so long to get there after an attempted murder. Run down a kid who doesn’t side with trump who cares, hurt the feelings of a Qpervert and its up against the wall. I remember when the Westboro Baptist bunch were a major threat. Holy Shit we didn’t know what was coming.

20 Likes

Wake up, sheeple: butterflies aren’t real.

12 Likes

You could just say “QAnon exists”.

Even their existence grates on me.

6 Likes

Shades of pizzagate and the basement that never existed.

“The intel on this wasn’t 100%.”

11 Likes

Jesus fucking christ. How do I get out of this fucked up country?

2 Likes