California gets ready to punch back

I seriously and honestly think the Trump presidency could go down in the history books as the one that ultimately led to the union splitting in some regard.

17 Likes

I’m still hoping it goes down in history as the one that knocked William Henry Harrison off the bottom.

27 Likes

If you want to be respectful to an L.A. native please just use the full name: “El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles del Río Porciúncula”

25 Likes

:laughing:

2 Likes

We have until February 20 to see if that comes true

7 Likes

City of Fallen Angels.

7 Likes

Unless it’s “killa Cali”.

Also as a native Californian, I will say “Cali” doesn’t bother me, but Frisco is just dumb because it doesn’t make any damn sense.

6 Likes

See? I’m just thinking that you’re talking about some terrible cauliflower.

1 Like
10 Likes

He’s got 3 weeks to pull it off!!! Did anyone go with him in the dead pool?

8 Likes

Yeah, same here in Virginia. Anyone over the age of 10 bristles if you call them a virgin.

13 Likes

Why wouldn’t he? He’s already showed his bloated ass to the whole world.

6 Likes

From MIchigan, right?

law is for people who can’t find morality on their own anyhow.

I do what I believe is right unless forced to do otherwise by an imbalance of power. If I have enough people on my side I’ll address that imbalance.

6 Likes

That really does have the feel of * ahem *, some kind of going Galt bullshit.

2 Likes

When you are fighting against a bigger power in the political area you demand 100% while expecting to only get 2%. And 2% always more than the 0% you had when you started.

Trump is an absurdity and if California has the opportunity to go full nuclear on its rhetoric then more power to them.

5 Likes

Actually, I’m a conservative. But I just don’t happen to be a fascist.

33 Likes

Ima from Seattle, man. I only live in California.

So, not end of land sadness so much as “let’s embark on submarines and escape the rain by playing hide-and-seek north of Hawaii.”

2 Likes

Remember, Puget Sound has nuclear boomer subs.

2 Likes

That’s the joke!

1 Like