California man arrested after sucker-punching two victims in different incidents

Originally published at: California man arrested after sucker-punching two victims in different incidents | Boing Boing

2 Likes

Are these arseholes no longer “gentlemen”?

8 Likes

Prediction: This will turn out to be a poorly-thought-out prank for YouTube views.

5 Likes

Please put him UNDER the jail.

8 Likes

This happened to me and a few of my neighbors in another part of the country. No known motive and certainly not a prank. No video, no witnesses come forward and no one comes to aid after the attack. Usually one devastating punch from behind so no way to ID anyone.

8 Likes

Not going to watch THIS video, but will watch the ones where he’s shackled in court and sentenced to (hopefully) a damn long time behind bars.

18 Likes

He must be one of those Alpha Males we hear about. Andrew Tate will defend him. /s

5 Likes

Looking forward to his podcast and book tour. Welcome to Trump’s America.

6 Likes

I protected myself pretty good. I hit him in the stomach but it wasn’t really that effective.

What kind of a monster is Nathan Manyari?! Punching a clearly pregnant man in the stomach?!

In other news, well done Nathan Manyari; and, hopefully, Angel Sanchez Jr will spend some time reconsidering his actions in a cell. Also, hopefully his family tell him to fuck off for Christmas.

1 Like

Reality has caught up to and now run past effected propriety.

In Australia, sucker punches were once known as a king hit.

Then we decided that we’d had enough of news reports of someone minding their own business, getting punched from behind in the back of the head, and/or hitting their head on the concrete when they fell, and ending up dead from a single punch. So, through the media, we renamed them.

That sort of attack is now only referred to as a Coward Punch.

13 Likes

Just part of turning 30 after marathoning the most recent Saint Seiya, when your faded black clothes form a cocoon and you turn to goop until your hairbun directs a new phenotype from the vast catalog of mugshot humanity. Er, and they go through a postdoc while making sure everyone’s pram is full of a set of mocktails also.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.