California officials warn anti-vaxxers to avoid Disneyland

I want a trip report if you try a ‘heroic dose’.

5 Likes

One more reason to avoid Disneyland.

2 Likes

See also raw milk enthusiasts. They don’t get why Louis Pasteur was a hero.

15 Likes

There was a reason, but it went pastyoureyes…

7 Likes

They oppose facts-innation also.

12 Likes

No thanks! Too many other reasons to avoid Disneyworld.

Well, there are legitimate reasons to be unvaccinated – health reasons, some people just can’t take it. Which is why everybody else is supposed to get the d**n things.

:frowning:

11 Likes

This is my new favorite infographic on the subject:

3 Likes

Hey now, the Anti-Vaxxers have some science on their side that maybe you didn’t consider.

According to the mercury content of vaccines containing Thimiserol, contrasted with how much mercury is contained in predatory fish species…

Pregnant women should probably limit their intake of Flu Vaccines to once a week.

9 Likes

Thin skulls? Nonsense, they’re thick as a brick.

2 Likes

Common misconception, that’s accumulated scar tissue protecting the mind from injurious facts.

1 Like

No. Herd immunity doesn’t affect the effectiveness of vaccines. It affects your probability of exposure, so even if you’re not vaccinated or the vaccinations you had were less effective or ineffective, you’re less likely to get sick.

2 Likes

Oh dear. I’m not sure if I should tackle this one or grab some popcorn.

~offers miasm some popcorn~

1 Like

There’s plenty of fries available. Not sure how safe they are though.

5 Likes

No, the fries were cooked in beef fat. Stick to the popcorn.

5 Likes

I think we just formed a ‘Cartman drama triangle’. Or something.

6 Likes

That’s what I just said to my #gamergate buddy!

5 Likes

“So, do you want to be ‘Force’, ‘Mass’ or ‘Acceleration’?”

1 Like

Damn straight. I never get flu shots anymore because for some reason I end up throwing up within a few hours of getting it, and am sick for days afterwards. No idea why, and I haven’t had that reaction to other vaccines. This didn’t used to be a problem back when people we sane about vaccines, but it’s more of an issue these days.

5 Likes