Cambridge Analytica instructs its lawyers to warn journalists

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/04/11/cambridge-analytica-instructs.html

4 Likes

His name is Alexander Nix, not David Nix.

Rhymes with “dicks.”

2 Likes

Sure, you send out those scary lawyers’ letters, pal. The only media outlet that’ll keep the stories about your sordid operation from its already low-info viewers is Fox News, leading Variety to the obligatory headline:

Nix Fix Dix Hix

4 Likes

They’ll just swap in another stooge.

continuing to sell lies

Is the fact that these were made by their own (former) employee relevant in libel law?

Another satisfied customer of the Streisand firm?

1 Like

They’d have a stronger case in law if they threatened people who spread untrue destructive stories on social media of stealing CA’s business.

I think this expresses my thoughts on this: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…

1 Like

Wow. When I was in line for TSA leaving San Fransisco (returning from GDC), I saw some poor bastard wearing a shirt with the CA logo on it.

It must suck to have that on a resume right about now. Then again, he was wearing it in public. I guess some people might not care.

1 Like

gA1cexj

2 Likes

No.

Is the short answer.

2 Likes

1 Like

Ixnay amscray!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.