It's likely Fox's legal department forced Kilmeade to tweet a "clarification" about the defamatory doctored photo of FBI judge

Originally published at: It's likely Fox's legal department forced Kilmeade to tweet a "clarification" about the defamatory doctored photo of FBI judge | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Wow when Tucker is calling your BS in real time you know you f’d up

13 Likes

As the old (almost certainly misattributed) Mark Twain saying goes, “A lie can travel halfway around the world before the truth puts on its shoes.”

Fox News knows that even in the rare cases they are pressured into issuing a “clarification” for their lies the only part that really matters is that they were able to get the narrative out there in the first place.

22 Likes

It’s a weird day when I think to myself, “Sean Hannity is right!”

9 Likes

I smell a lawsuit.

Same here, no doubt followed by a quick settlement. That tweet isn’t gonna save Kilmeade or Faux.

6 Likes

The link is broken. It goes to http://trump%20with%20epstein/

1 Like

Fox News, it’s all just a joke. Stay tuned for Tuckers expose on alien cow mutilations, New Season Two Episode: Cattle Mutilations - Tucker Carlson

2 Likes

‘A jest’

And they keep bleating that not enough attention is given to right-wing comedians.

2 Likes

See, it’s OKAY to intentionally (or, “unintentionally”, by incompetence/negligence) defame someone on a broadcast— as long as you follow-up with a clarifying Tweet after the fact seen by < 0.1% of the viewers of the original defamatory statement.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.