Camo formalwear

The wedding reception went off without a hitch:

3 Likes
8 Likes

You could probably get lost in the “Cheap wedding Dress haul from AliExpress! Did I waste my money” subgenre on youtube.

Probably not worth the marginal labor costs, though.

1 Like

I think blaze orange, pink, or yellow should all be permitted colors for hunter safety vests. Though I do wonder if one works better than the others for visibility by game. At any rate - as long as it is bright and doesn’t blend in. Utility over marketing in this case.

I love hot pink. When I played golf I tried to always use orange balls, but one time I got some hot pink ones and loved them. They blend with NOTHING on the course. The white blended in with bits of trash on the range or even a flower or dandy lion puff. Yellow blended in with dandy lions and sometimes got lost in light green grass (you can tell I played on ghetto public courses.) Orange popped out great, but hot pink even better!

1 Like
1 Like

Sometimes the best tactic is to not blend in:

“normal”

While I haven’t ever looked for it I don’t recall seeing camo toilet paper…yeah yeah it’s a do-it-you’re self thing I know. Here in fly-over land I’ve seen whole trailers done in camo, inside and out. Usually there’s a camo truck parked beside it. Along with camo being used to the point of absolute disgusting lengths the word tactical has reached the point of being pointless. Tactical toothpaste, tactical socks, tactical couches I’m waiting for a tactical church done up in camo. Come to think of it though may have driven past one with out seeing it. Spare me sweet Jesus and take me home in a camo Cadillac capitalism knows no limits.

It does exist

2 Likes

The photograph makes it look like duck tape. Toilet paper shouldn’t have gloss.

3 Likes

Realtree is so déclassé. Only M81 Woodland camo for MY tuxedo

.More of a fan of Swedish M90 pattern myself…

Actually, what I would like is the reverse. I’d like to see a field jacket made from grey pinstripe wool.

1 Like

Sometimes it’s hard to tell whether that’s an actual piece of clothing, or something’s that’s been digitally composited.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.